The vertical vibrating elevator can vertically transport powder, block and short fiber solid materials (except for sticky and easily agglomerated materials), and can also complete the drying and cooling of the materials. There are two types of structure: open type and closed type. And can be specially designed according to user needs. Vertical vibration hoists are widely used in chemical, rubber, plastic, medicine, light industry, food, metallurgy, building materials, mining, food and other industries.
1. When the vertical hoist is working, the return stroke of the shelf does not occupy the work cycle, the conveying efficiency is high, and it is not affected by the high speed of conveying.
2. Only pieces of goods can be transported, and the materials have small size restrictions.
3. Large carrying range, up to 2000Kg.
4. It is used in conjunction with the entrance and exit conveying equipment to fully automate the conveying process and avoid the instability caused by manual operation.
5. Compact structure, small footprint.
6. It is safe and reliable, easy to maintain, low operating costs, and effectively reduces transportation costs.