The dust-free feeding station is a non-standard product designed to more effectively protect the health of the operator, and to meet the requirements of easy observation, easy operation, easy cleaning and GMP requirements.
The dust-free feeding station is divided into a dust removal system, an operating system, and a discharge screening system.
System equipment composition: This system is composed of feeding bin, vibrating screen, filter system, fan and vibrating motor.
Design and manufacture in strict accordance with FDA, GMP and GMP specifications;
The filter is easy to disassemble and clean, suitable for production of multiple varieties;
Gas and substance separation and filtration technology can effectively prevent dust from flying and avoid material waste;
The filter back-blowing cleaning device can periodically clean the filter intelligently;
The whole is airtight, no leakage, no cross-contamination, and can be directly installed in a clean workshop;
The humanized design of the feeding table is convenient for standing operation.
The excitation force of the vibration motor is adjustable to meet the needs of different materials;
During the feeding process, the materials are directly screened, the material pieces are broken and foreign bodies are intercepted;
The screen is easy and fast to disassemble and assemble without tools;
Designed according to user needs, the material dust and related equipment generated during feeding are effectively isolated from the human body, so that the dust is sucked into the filter system under the negative pressure of the fan to separate the gas and the material. When it gathers for a long time, it falls into the silo due to its own weight. The equipment has the functions of easy operation, easy observation, easy maintenance, easy maintenance and cleaning, etc., to protect the health of the operator. The equipment is made of SUS316L/SUS304, stainless steel and is durable.
The main function
1) Under the condition of air extraction by the fan, the inner cavity of the working chamber gets a certain negative pressure, and the dust generated during feeding is sucked into the filter to avoid leakage to the outside of the box. This effectively avoids direct contact between the operator and the flying dust of the material and protects the health of the operator.
2) The vibrating screen is placed inside the silo, so that the dust generated when the vibrating screen is working is concentrated in the silo, and then sucked into the filter with the fan for filtering.
3) The base of the fan and the upper part of the feeding bin are connected by flange bolts. When replacing the filter element, remove the fan and fan base. When replacing the screen or maintaining and repairing, move the fan and fan base from the upper part of the feeding bin. To reduce the weight of the upper part of the feeding bin, it is convenient for the gas spring to open, safe and reliable.
4) The door of the feeding bin is equipped with a gas spring steam opener, which is convenient for the operator to open. Sealing strips are inlaid around the warehouse door to prevent dust from flying out. After the door is closed, the blowback airbag can be used for blowback.
5) Centrifugal fan: It is the power element of the entire dust removal system, used to form a certain negative pressure to prevent dust from leaking out, and to remove the dust that is diffused when sieving materials to facilitate equipment operation.
6) Vibration motor: It is the power element of the entire blanking screening system, used to provide the vibrating screen with the excitement force